Information about reference letters
Please note that Prof. Puppe will unfortunately not be able to provide detailed reference letters until further notice. For a simple reference letter please contact our secretary via E-Mail with your current CV and the Certificate of Courses and Grades: yvonne masino. Please consider that issuing a reference letter may take up to four weeks. ∂ kit edu
The Chair of Prof. Dr. Clemens Puppe can provide letters of reference for scholarships and other universities.
For students, who completed the course "VWL I – Mikroökonomie," we provide a simple reference letter based on the grade received in the exam. If you need such kind of simple reference letter, please contact our office in due time (at least 4 weeks prior to your deadline): yvonne masino∂ kit edu
Prof. Puppe will issue detailed (in contrast to simple) reference letters if:
- You received a grade of 1,3 or better in a course of the specialization program offered by Prof. Puppe
- You are/were a tutor/a research assistant at the chair of Economoic Theory
We need these documents for a reference letter:
- Certificate of Courses and Grades
- Please hand in your documents at least four weeks before you need the reference letter.
- Please contact: yvonne masino∂ kit edu